Thursday, January 2, 2014

About Connor

Introduction to me (Connor Dyckes)

Here is 15 things you should know about me!


  • I play three sports Soccer, Basketball, Baseball
  • Soccer is my favorite of the three
  • I am currently trying to play in college
  • I want to be a teacher when I grow up(Gym/Athletic Director)
  • My home school is Gahanna Christian Academy
  • All my life I have attended a private school
  • I am 18 years old
  • My birthday is September 11th 1995 (sad I know)
  • Mountain Dew is my favorite soda
  • I am a Panera addict
  • People say I am a picky eater
  • I have a cat named Teeter
  • I have 2 brothers(Jason and Ethan)
  • I love to play video games
  • I have never had a job, only volunteered



2 comments:

  1. Your birthday is not sad. You were the good that was coming into this world when so much bad was happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't view it as sad. I always look forward to that day. It is just other people when they learn about it, them all say things like, "ohh I'm sorry man" or "Dude that is sad". In my group of friends they call me the 9/11 baby when it always gets close to my birthday, i guess i have just gotten use to just telling people, yeah yeah i know what the day means and its a sad day.

      Delete