Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog #3

                I really liked reading the book The Hunger Games, I have always wanted too, but never wanted to take the time too. I know it’s silly, but reading is not usually my top choice when it comes to the free time I get.  In this busy world stopping and really taking the time to sit down and read a good book seems like a bother to some of us. Even though I don’t like to spend my time reading, I really liked the time I spent reading this book. I first heard about The Hunger Games when the movie came out. I really enjoyed the movie a lot! It was full of action and had a good story to it. After the movie I would hear people say, “That was a good movie, but the book was better.” This shocked me and all I could think was, “what!? Movies are so much better because you can see what is going on, not imagine it.” Just like most of the chapters the book ends with a cliffhanger, leaving people wanting to know more. Now a days people are so curios to know the whole story, and some won’t stop till they get it. I think this was a great way to end the book/movie. This gets the fans even more excited and ready for the next book/movie. My favorite character in the book was Katniss. She is just more appealing to the teens that read the book. We get to see her thoughts, feelings, and actions. We also form our own opinion of her and her choices or what we might do in her situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment