Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blog #2

I am on page 243 in my book Nineteen Minutes. The book has been slowly getting better with each new chapter that I read. This is defiantly a long book and has taken me some time to read so far. Although it is a long book it has a great message for readers. I am not fully able to relate with the book on a personal level.  I can sort of relate and grieve for the people and families that are involved with school shootings. I know what it is like to lose loved ones. I have never lost a loved one to anything as sad as a school shooting. It is sad how school is said to be this safe place where students can come to learn, and then something like this happens. It just doesn't seem fair for the students who were in the right place at the wrong time. For a student who experienced something like this, it could make them scared to go to school again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment